Sasha Jacob, MBA
President & CEO
Prior to establishing Jacob Capital Management, Mr. Jacob founded and led the power and infrastructure practice at a large Canadian independent investment bank. It was the first Investment Banker in Canada to focus exclusively on renewable power.
20 years of power and renewable sector expertise including serving in senior political positions with the Ontario Minister of Energy acknowledged by Institutional Investor as one of the 5 most Influential Emerging Players in Renewable Energy Recipient of the Laurier MBA Alumni 2009 Outstanding Executive Leadership Award and the Bishop’s University Top 10 After 10 Award Managed over $10.0 billion in corporate finance and M&A transactions
Currently Vice Chairman of World Wildlife Fund (WWF Canada), Director of Plan International Canada.
– First Investment Banker in Canada to focus on Renewables
– Arranged the first ever pure play wind company financing in Canada
– Financed the developer of the first ever wind project in Ontario
– Co-Founder of the largest hydro developer in Sri Lanka
– Co-Founder of the largest hydro developer in Uganda
– Managed the first ever Production Tax Credit financing in geothermal in the United States
– Managed the most geothermal financings globally for public companies
– Managed the largest renewable fund in Canada from 2007-2012
– First investment banker in Canada to work on offshore wind projects in Europe
– Exclusive investment banker for the largest offshore wind developer in Canada